Monday, February 18, 2008

Forever in Our Hearts

The memories of Steve will forever be with us all in our hearts and souls. There is a special place that is just HIS that is tucked away in my heart and whenever I need him...I go there...and he's always there.

Today was Brandon's 14th birthday. I remember the day he was born so vividly. Steve was so very happy and so proud to become a Daddy again. He cried, just like he did when Cameron was born...he was so very happy. Such a proud Daddy. He kept looking at him and telling me how much he loved him.

It saddens me on days like these that he can't be here to hug and kiss his boys and tell them himself how much he loves them and tell them about the day they were born...in his own words. That's what hurts the most. They will never hear from him in HIS WORDS what their BIRTH DAY meant to HIM. He loved them so. He will forever be with them...and me...in our heart and soul.

I truly do believe that God has a plan and Steve is in God's loving arms...it's just days like these that I know that the boys want their Daddy here to hug and kiss them....but he can only do that from Heaven now...and from the Heart...which he will forever be...in our HEARTS FOREVER....

Happy Birthday Brandon...from Daddy...through Mommy. We both love you so much.

No comments: